The first Grand Prix of the year came and went in a heartbeat… a heartbroken-beat if we keep reminding ourselves about that DNF. Beyond that, Daniel did promotionals, interviews and met cool people.
Let’s start with a recap of what we did this week.
- Featuring in the last weekly snaps was the Thursday Press Conference. We put it into this one in case you missed everything about the Australian GP. We also got a recap of every single day of the weekend individually, Friday – Saturday – Sunday. An extra recommendation, you can go and see our Twitter timeline. We did a live feed during the race and the amount of crying emojis used is unbearable!
- What do we want? Pace issues with the RB13 to be resolved. When do we want it? NOW! Christian Horner and Helmut Marko say… not yet!
- As you’ve seen by now, we got a need look in our site. We believe it makes it easier to read but feedback is appreciated!
Now, on the outside news that did headlines (in Australia):
- Daniel is the image of the Australian GP, but he expected people would just get sick of him eventually and stop supporting him. Yeah, like we can get sick of that smile and talent, good joke there Dan!
- Formula 1 is a very competitive sport, and your worst enemy is always yourself and your teammate. Daniel knew that going to 2013. It was a make it or break it for his career. He clearly made it but to think we almost lost him. Nope.
- Before a DNF, he got a 2nd place during a ping pong battle/interview. NOT DANIEL’S WEEK.
- Ever heard of F1 in Schools? Well, now you have, and so has Daniel. You are welcome. And so are the talented kids he got to meet.
- A quick surprise visit Daniel did at the Drug Aware Margaret River Pro showed to be good mojo for fellow West Australian Jacob Willcox.