This week snaps are a good EXTENSIVE collection of outsider news, because we all know the man to follow for 2017 is Daniel.
We kept it simple. First, we gave you a bit of info regarding the new merchandise line that Daniel is launching this weekend, then we gave you the schedule for the Australian GP in 3 different time zones for your comfort. Finally, with the Aussie GP around the corner, we gathered a few words from Dan the Man himself regarding how he is standing up for it PLUS what went down on the Thursday Press Conference, the first one of the season!!
The outsider news are a long list so you got a reading to do.
- Motoring did 20 quick fire questions with Daniel with interesting facts, getting to know Daniel a little bit more personal. They also got to discuss with Daniel how his life is starting on Saturday and on racing Sunday.
- BadgerGP had a bit more of time and sat down with THE honey badger. They are doing a small giveaway for all of you, easy to participate and to have fun with.
- Alan Jones is the last Aussie world champion (1980 Formula 1 world champion, that is) and he has nothing but support and good words for the Red Bull driver that shares the flag with him.
- Everyone keeps saying, is the RicciardovsVerstappen fight going to be as bad as Vettel/Webber or Hamilton/Rosberg. Daniel and Christian Horner put the top on that in honesty.
- Redy to Roll… I attempted that like a pun with the Red and all but now I see it didn’t worked out. I’m sorry. Also, Red Bull Racing are ready to roll on Aussie land. A little explanation behind Albert Park racetrack and how the magic gets done.
- Everyone keeps talking about this is the homerace for Daniel, but it is more than that. It’s the place that keeps him grounded.
- An interview that we all wanted to read. How exactly was his chat with Mercedes and Toto Wolff. Respect +10 for the Merc boss.
- Roar had a small chat about Monaco 2016 and this year adventure with two small clips of the interview.
- A quick video from Wednesday about how Max and Daniel are standing against each other.
- Esquire Middle East has shared the interview they had with Daniel talking about pretty much everything.
- Carsales begins to launch their promotional with their new sponsored man, Daniel, with a trailer and a behind the scenes.
- In sponsorship events, Daniel had a Tag Heuer evening in many Australian personalities. You can read more here and check some pictures on our gallery.
- Want to train like a Formula 1 driver? Daniel shared his workout regime for the 2017 season. Time to get pumped!