Another week has passed, a new recap in our Weekly Snaps. On this week: goals, hopes, opinions, promotionals and the future.
Our blog saw less activity due the Testing weeks being over, but we still got important things to share.
- Daniel is hoping, but not putting on goals he can’t achieve. Does he think he can make it to the podium on his home GP? Read it here.
- It’s magazines launching season and that means we got to spend a bit if we want everything that has our favorite Aussie on it. Check on our recommended reads here.
Outside the interwebs, there was a lot going on.
- On the final day of testing, Daniel took a bit of time to say hi to some lucky fans. Were you here? Send us a message with your story and share it with us.
- Everyone is talking about the changes of Formula 1, from rules, to cars and even the new bosses. Daniel had a bit of words to share regarding what he thinks for future changes.
- As a recap of the testing weeks himself, Daniel mentioned his favorites, his position and who does he feel pity for. Yeah, no questioning on that, it’s McLaren.
- As usual this preseason, Daniel had a bit of a chat with Red Bull (the brand, not the team) regarding his preseason camp and how he can hold his breath for… 4 and a half minutes!!!!
- Aussie Aussie Aussie – Oi Oi Oi! Daniel talked with theweeklyreview.com.au about home, family, friends, 2016 and his goal for 2017: the world championship.
- Tag Heuer (Red Bull Racing sponsors, therefor Daniel’s sponsors) showed off their Connected Modular 45, their latest smartwatch that has a very high price line but… if it does what Daniel show us off, I guess it’s worth the cash (still, we can afford it and I would rather spend that on Grand Prix tickets).