Another week, another set of snaps. We expanded one day extra to include the last day of Winter Testing but is going up in our usual day with an edit of what we got coming on late Friday or early Saturday. Buckle up, it’s getting 35-40km/h quicker on the corners.
Let’s first focus on outside news.
- A quick, short interview about the specs and feels about the 2017 cars.
- Jacquelin Magnay from The Australian had a small chat with Daniel during last week’s winter testing. Now interviews sometimes focus entirely on racing, and that’s ok, but we like when we get to hear about things a little bit more personal. Jackie asked Dan about Jules Bianchi and is such a way to remember him and the legacy he left in Daniel’s life. Read it here.
- The Dan Diaries, Daniel’s first driver column for the year, is up on the Red Bull site. Counts as outside news because you got to read it all here.
Now, for what we did this week.
- As you might seen by now, we changed our image a little bit. A bit of glam for all our sites. We also got our new gallery up and running, still building it up but, looking good? What d’you think?
- New look into the preseason workout from Daniel. Good. Good
- F1 Testing returned for it’s part 2. Day One (or is it Day 5?) put our lovely Aussie back on it’s beast, the RB13.
- F1 Testing Part 2 Episode 2: The Bull faces a problematic engine on a rather positive day.
- F1 Testing comes to it’s final day for DanRic, and it’s not exactly perfect.
- We got our last glimpse at the RB13 before Melbourne. The final day of testing.