Don’t got time to check on daily? Daniel Ricciardo Daily turns Weekly for you! Week Snaps will be posted every Thursday with a resume of what happen on the last week and keeping in small news. This week: what’s going on with Ricciardo Kart, RB13 unveil date announced, RBR&Daniel back on business, DR sends message to Alex Rullo, Zanardi talks Ricciardo, Puma+RBR launch new clothing line and we launched our site too.
This week was a big one. Let’s start with the NewSnaps, tiny news that, while are relevant, we can’t do a full article about it.
- UPDATE: On Febrary 11th and 12th, the opening round of the Australian Kart Championships was held. Ricciardo Kart, Daniel’s karting team, took several wins at the hands of Troy Loeskow, Lachlan Hughes, Jace Matthews and Marc Tulloch. You better write down those names, they might be promise starts of the future. To read more, click HERE.
- Alex Zanardi – Motorsports & Paralympics legend – spoke about the recent movements in Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula 1 Team, and while he didn’t had good words for Valtteri Bottas, he did said that if there are any drivers that could challenge the world championship with Lewis Hamilton, that he puts his trust in a so-called Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen.
We love when we hear fantastic people talking greatness about Daniel.
You can read further into that on PlanetF1.
- It’s time to gear up for 2017. PUMA & Red Bull Racing just did it again, with some fantastic Teamline and everyday clothing at their stores. At the Red Bull Store you can find replicas of the gear that will be used by RBR Team members this year – shirts, jackets, caps, backpacks and more. You can get them here: win.gs/2017RBshop
For everyday gear by Puma, including shoes, appeal and accessories, click here: https://goo.gl/Yifg4e
Now let’s make a round up of news of the week!
- If you are reading this, it means you know it. After a bit of time on the works, Daniel Ricciardo Daily is online! We thank you for your early support, and be sure to be up close to us, we got surprises coming up.
- RBR announced the official launch date for the RB13. It will be February 26, a day prior to the Barcelona testing.
- RBR and Daniel posted a video about a photo shoot, announcing they are back on business. We still ain’t sure what was there for, but our guess was to the the PUMA+RBR deal. They also posted a new interview on the RBR site discussing off season, 2017 and more.
- Daniel sent a video message to upcoming driver Alex Rullo, with a bunch of advises about how to take in the exciting new journey Rullo has taken… Imagine how he most had felt!
That’s about it for the week. Let’s warm up our engine, because from now on, things will get exciting!